Huobi is one of world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, but not everyone understands what Huobi is. The following article will provide some information about Huobi exchange as well as instructions on how to register for a Huobi Pro account for new and inexperienced investors. We invite you to follow article below.
General introduction about Huobi
Huobi Global is a Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange founded in China. Today, Huobi has become world’s leading exchange and is headquartered in Singapore. Huobi Exchange provides secure trading and wealth management services to all users in more than 130 countries worldwide.
Forex broker Exness also offers Bitcoin (BTC) via CFD that you can refer to them.
Huobi Exchange is an exchange with a lot of features, meeting all needs of investors. Huobi currently supports more than 469 different cryptocurrencies including Altcoins and Tokens. Huobi exchange’s transaction fee is about 0.2%, this fee is suitable for majority of investors around world.
Huobi has supported on many platforms and devices such as iOS, Android, Window and Mac operating systems with an easy-to-use interface and full exchange rate charts. Huobi floor supports customers in both online form and via email, social networks. In market, Huobi exchange also has a dedicated support community for investors.
Instructions on how to register an account on Huobi Pro
To register an account on Huobi exchange, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit Huobi’s website by following link https://www.huobi.com/
- Step 2: Choose to change language to Vietnamese for easy operations and select Sign Up to register an account.
Method 1: Register by phone number. Users need to provide full information including nationality, phone number, password, confirm password, enter invitation code (if any) and tick box I have read and agree… Then you will click on Register box and enter confirmation code sent by phone.
Method 2: Register by Email. Similar to how to register with a phone number, users also need to provide full information including nationality, email, password, confirm password, enter invitation code (if any), check box I signed up. read and agree to user agreement and click Sign Up. Huobi will send a confirmation code to your email. You need to enter this code to complete registration procedure.
Devices used for trading on Huobi
Huobi is one of top 3 largest exchanges in world and has fully developed application technology for both mobile devices and computers on Android, IOS, Window and Mac operating systems. Depending on needs of user, user can choose transaction method that best suits them.
If using Huobi on a computer, investors can log in directly and create an account on exchange’s website with address https://huobi.com/ . If you want to use Huobi on mobile, you can go to CH Play or App Store to download and install application for your phone.
Instructions on how to verify your account identity on Huobi
Once you’ve signed up for an account, you can choose one of two ways to verify, depending on what device you’re trying to use.
How to do it on a computer:
- Step 1: Click on account and select item Verify identity.
- Step 2: Enter all necessary information and download a photo of your ID card, CCCD, passport or driving license. Please note that it is necessary to take clear, close-up photos of face for approval process to take place quickly. Then, click on Confirm box.
- Step 3: Huobi exchange will send a notification confirming that you have verified registered account. You will have to wait for platform to review for a few hours.
How to do it on phone:
- Step 1: Log in to Huobi application and select Identity Verification.
- Step 2: Fill in required information.
- Step 3: Upload a photo of your ID card, CCCD, passport or driver’s license to verify your identity. You need to take a close-up, clear face for review to take place quickly.
- Step 4: Huobi exchange will receive your information and proceed with account review.
How to trade on Huobi
Step 1: Select Spot Trading – Exchange to trade. Interface will display information including:
- On left side of screen will show trading pairs in market.
- The middle part of screen includes chart and is a place for users to place trade orders.
- On right side of screen will show red ask price and blue buy price.
Step 2: Search for currency pairs to trade, then enter price and number of coins in order box.
Step 3: Select Buy in BTC or Sell BTC to open a trading order. Some other tools are also supported on Huobi platform such as Limit, Market, Stop-Limit, Buy, Sell, Trigger.
What advantages does Huobi Global exchange have?
Huobi exchange is one of major exchanges in world with many outstanding advantages such as:
- Has a large trading volume, belongs to top 3 largest exchanges in world, so it has high liquidity.
- Having its own token is Huobi Token. This is a very valuable coin to invest in because this cryptocurrency has high liquidity, good price retention and stable growth.
- Fast transaction speed, almost instant operation.
- Support many different coins, especially coins with high liquidity.
- Exchange has good security, uses advanced anti-DDOS technologies, most of user’s investment money will be stored in offline wallets, so it limits possibility of being hacked and attacked. In addition, exchange also has its own insurance fund, if there is a case of this broker being hacked, customers will be protected.
- Diversified trading platform on many different operating systems such as IOS, Android, MAC, Window.
- Support margin trading (Margin Trading) with leverage up to 3 times.
- Dedicated support team for each country, very quick support.
Should you trade on Huobi?
Despite being a large exchange, investors still wonder about real credibility of Huobi exchange. Up to now, Huobi exchange has not had any scams and has never been complained. Therefore, investors can rest assured about this issue.
In market, buying, selling and exchanging cryptocurrencies on exchanges is not prohibited. Investors can use Huobi floor to make transactions in securities, cryptocurrencies, foreign exchange, etc. without any inconvenience. Compared to other exchanges, Huobi has a high level of security and safety thanks to use of risk control measures developed by Goldman Sachs. In addition, most of Huobi’s funds are also stored in cold wallets. Huobi also deducts 20% of revenue to build a fund to protect users if there are problems.
Huobi has a decentralized transaction structure that prevents DDOS attacks. In addition, exchange has also built a Huobi Security Reserve with a total reserve of 20,000 Bitcoin to deal with cybersecurity accidents and compensate for losses if there is a security related incident.
Above are shares to help you answer question of what Huobi floor is and instructions on how to register an account on exchange. Hopefully this article has brought useful information to investors who are intending to trade on Huobi exchange.